A high-quality grain based feed formulated specifically to restore the condition on horses. Loose muesli mix.
Barley, Canola Meal, Cereal Grains, Canola Oil, Protein Meals, Limestone, DCP, Bntn, Salt, High Spec Vitamins and Trace minerals. (nutritional Analysis table at bottom of page)
- Weight Gain is a high-energy supplement based on a high fat content (8%)
- Moderate starch levels (20.6%), which means that it must be fed with adequate fibre.
- The inclusion of bentonite will slow the rate of digestion and improve the utilisation of all feed.
- The protein level of 13.9% is at a level that will help build muscle and restore condition.
- Weight Gain is formulated with Teese Trading High Spec Vitamin and Trace Mineral pre-mix which is associated with maintaining good health and fertility.
Recommended feeding Levels
2 to 4kg per head/day with an average of 3kg/day – (“General average only” for 400-600kg horse) . Please refer to the reverse of our feed bag for a guide on feeding levels. The information provided on this table is for use as a guide only.
The levels of feed will always depend on the condition and work load of the horse, stage of pregnancy, lactating feeding a foal, horse size, condition and class of the horse you are feeding.
Current paddock condition, quality & season change of pasture should also be taken into consideration and the individual dietary requirements of the horse. All feed fed should be suit your individual horse requirements and if in doubt seek advice from the manufacturer or your vet.