- Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, mould inhibitor, Bovatec®, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed RIVERINA TURKEY GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) from eight weeks of age through to slaughter weight.
- This feed is a complete feed. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Turkey poults should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib).
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|Week 8||175 - 240 grams / bird / day|
|Week 10||230 - 330 grams / bird / day|
|Week 12||280 - 420 grams / bird / day|
|Week 14||320 - 490 grams / bird / day|
|Week 16||320 - 560 grams / bird / day|
|Week 18||320 - 620 grams / bird / day|
|Week 20||320 - 650 grams / bird / day|
|Week 22||320 - 680 grams / bird / day|
|Week 24||320 - 710 grams / bird / day|
- The above feed intakes are only indicative. Feed intakes will vary with the season, sex of the bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
- A self-feeder should be used. It is important to replace any build-up of stale feed.
- After 6 weeks poults can be put in a moveable fenced pen during the day and locked up at night.
- Turkeys should have access to insoluble grit to aid digestion.
- Clean, cool, fresh water should be available at all times. Any wet litter near water points should be removed regularly.
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.60 - 1.20|
|SALT||%||:||0.10 - 0.40|
- Produced as a pellet so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- RIVERINA TURKEY GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) contain digestible ingredients for growing turkeys.
- Protein meals provide natural sources of the high levels of essential amino acids needed for lean growth.
- Supplementary vitamins and minerals have been included.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Bovatec® which supplies lasalocid sodium at 95 mg/kg as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
Please note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should an incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
Meat – Nil.
Eggs – DO NOT USE in laying birds within 14 days of laying where eggs or egg products are to be used for human consumption or processing.