SORGHUM FREE LAYER MASH
RIVERINA SORGHUM FREE LAYER MASH is a complete feed for domestic laying hens from point of lay. This feed is the final stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens.
- Wheat, cracked corn, bran & pollard, combination of protein meals, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, calgrit, molasses, salt, bentonite, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Domestic laying hens should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib).
- Feed intakes are typically 90 to 140 grams / bird / day and will vary with the season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
- Green feed and vegetable scraps can add some variety but it should only be a small part of the diet as egg production can suffer. Avoid feeding any mouldy feed.
- Clean, cool, fresh water should be available at all times.
- When hens enter the end of lay period, shell quality may deteriorate. Calgrit (coarse limestone) or shellgrit offered ad lib may help improve shell quality.
- Balanced feed supplying essential nutrients for layers.
- A quality feed for reliable egg production.
- Formulated as a general purpose laying feed for household laying hens.
- Whole and cracked grains are included to ensure that hens readily eat the mash.
- The inclusion of calgrit will ensure that the hen receives a steady supply of calcium for good egg shell quality.
- Includes a protein, vitamin and mineral pellet.
- No sorghum.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.