RIVERINA PULLET GROWER CRUMBLES (Medicated) are a complete feed for rearing layer pullets to point of lay. This feed is the second stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens.
- Wheat, sorghum, maize, bran & pollard combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, sunflower meal, canola meal, soybean meal, blood meal, meat meal), limestone, salt, vegetable oil, mould inhibitor, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, molasses, choline chloride, amino acids, Bovatec®, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed RIVERINA PULLET GROWER CRUMBLES (Medicated) to pullets from 6 weeks to 16-18 weeks of age.
- Birds should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib). Commercial pullets may need to be restrictively fed to meet the breeders recommended growth rates.
- No supplementary feeding is necessary.
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|6 weeks||35 - 45 grams / bird / day|
|8 weeks||45 - 55 grams / bird / day|
|10 weeks||55 - 65 grams / bird / day|
|12 weeks||60 - 70 grams / bird / day|
|14 weeks||70 - 80 grams / bird / day|
|16 weeks||75 - 85 grams / bird / day|
|18 weeks||80 - 90 grams / bird / day|
|20 weeks to laying||90 - 110 grams / bird / day|
- The above feed intakes are an indication only. Feed intake will vary with the season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status & other environmental factors.
- RIVERINA PULLET GROWER CRUMBLES (Medicated) should be offered in self-feeders to reduce feed wastage. It is important to replace any build up of stale feed.
- Pullets need to be reared in a well-ventilated, draught free shed.
- If kept on litter it should be kept dry. Wet material should be replaced, especially around watering points. A handful of grain thrown on litter weekly will encourage birds to scratch and turn over litter.
- Cool, clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
- For best laying results you should follow the recommended body weight for age chart from your commercial breeder when rearing pullets.
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.9 - 1.50|
|SALT||%||:||0.15 - 0.60|
- Produced as a crumble which eliminates separation, minimises feed wastage and improves digestibility.
- RIVERINA PULLET GROWER CRUMBLES (Medicated) contain balanced protein and energy levels to support an even growth rate.
- Protein meals supply essential amino acids for growth.
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus levels help develop a sound skeleton in preparation for laying.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Bovatec® which supplies lasalocid sodium at 90 mg/kg as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
Meat – DO NOT USE less than 3 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Eggs – DO NOT USE in laying birds within 14 days of laying where eggs or egg products are to be used for human consumption or processing.