17% PREMIUM CRACKED LAYER MASH
RIVERINA 17% PREMIUM CRACKED LAYER MASH is a complete feed for domestic laying hens from point of lay.
- Wheat, sorghum, cracked maize, bran & pollard, combination of protein meals, vegetable, whole sunflowers, dicalcium phosphate, coarse limestone (calgrit), molasses, salt, bentonite, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Domestic laying hens should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib).
- Feed intakes are typically 90 to 200 grams / bird / day and will vary with the season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
- Green feed and vegetable scraps can add some variety but it should only be a small part of the diet as egg production can suffer. Avoid feeding any mouldy feed.
- Clean, cool, fresh water should be available at all times.
- When hens enter the end of lay period, shell quality may deteriorate. Calgrit (coarse limestone) or shellgrit offered ad lib may help improve shell quality.
- Includes maize which supplies natural pigment to improve yolk colour.
- Formulated as a general purpose laying feed for household laying hens.
- RIVERINA 17% PREMIUM CRACKED LAYER MASH contains quality grain and protein meals.
- Contains coarse limestone (calgrit) which may help improve shell quality especially towards the end of lay.
- A concentrate pellet is used to bind the fine ingredients together and reduce dust.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.