For the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including large strongyles (bloodworms) (Strongylus spp., Triodontophorus spp.), small strongyles (redworms) (Cyathostomum spp.) Including benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains, pinworms (Oxyuris equi), large roundworms (Parascaris equorum), hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei), intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri), bots (Gasterophilus spp.) and lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi).
WHAT IS ERAQUELL® PELLETS?
- Cereal-based pellets that look and smell like pony cubes
- A safe and effective wormer that controls internal equine parasites and all three species of bots
- An alternative to traditional paste and liquid wormers
- The palatable choice for horses that are difficult to worm, just add ERAQUELL to their feed
- A mectin-based wormer for the treatment of all common worms and bots. Each sachet of ERAQUELL treats a horse up to 700 kg
- Safe to use on all adult horses including pregnant mares and breeding stallions. ERAQUELL PELLETS are not suitable for use on foals due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes
WHY CHOOSE ERAQUELL?
Palatable pellet in a small dose size
The bite-sized pellets are readily accepted by most horses directly from the feed bucket. For very fussy eaters, mixing the ERAQUELL PELLETS with a handful of the horse’s usual pre-mixed feed will ensure the entire dose is consumed.
Broad Spectrum wormer
The ivermectin in ERAQUELL provides a broad-spectrum anti-parasiticide for control of all equine worms (except tapeworm) including bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms and skin parasites (summer sores and neck threadworms).
To protect against worm related disease
In cases where horse owners may struggle to give their horses a paste, ERAQUELL provides an alternative solution to a paste based mectin wormer in autumn. Note there still will be a need to give a non-mectin wormer like STRATEGY-T® in Spring time. Use of faecal egg testing will help determine worming requirements for the rest of the year.
Track record of safety
Extensive trials have proven the safety and efficacy of ERAQUELL PELLETS. Due to difficulties in accurately measuring a dose it is not recommended to administer ERAQUELL PELLETS to foals.
Treats a 700kg horse in one dose
Each 35g sachet of ERAQUELL PELLETS will treat a 700kg animal meaning most horses can be easily treated with a single sachet.