WATER TANK – 3000 LITRE/792 GALLONS
Water tank for water storage in all semi-rural and urban applications. Enmach Poly water tanks are a one piece construction with no centre roof support pole needed. Our Water tanks are manufactured from Australian made virgin Polyethylene and are perfectly safe for drinking water. Our large water tanks have a 2″ B.S.P outlet that is moulded into the water tank for stronger structural integrity. Who knows when it will rain again, install a E.I Poly water tank today to catch every precious drop.
E.I Poly water tanks, Clearly a Better Solution..
3000 Litres / 660 Gallons
2050mm High x 1450mm Diameter
Range of Colours Available
INLET: 400mm diameter with QLD Health Anti Mosquito regulation S/S Mesh strainer
- OUTLET: 1″ B.S.P thread moulded into tank, 1″ gate valve supplied as standard
OVERFLOW: 90mm Storm water pipe fitting with QLD Health Anti Mosquito regulation S/S Mesh strainer.
The Enmach quality water tank range is manufactured in Bundaberg from Australian made Alkatuff C6 virgin polyethylene that is B.P.A free and suitable for all water tank applications. Alkatuff C6 resin has a UV performance level of UV20 which is more than twice the Australian and New Zealand standard requirement of UV8. More details are available from the Alkatuff website: www.alkatuff.com.au or download the brochure.
Specifications for POLY RAIN WATER TANKS
WATER TANK FEATURES
• Manufactured to comply with the following standards:- AS/NZS4020, AS 2070, AS/NZS 4766
• Manufactured from Alkatuff C6 UV stabilised polyethylene, tanks are tough & durable & able to withstand the harsh Australian sun
• Poly Water Tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistant and long lasting
• 10 Year Warranty
• Guaranteed one-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
• No centre pole, Structurally strong
• Food Grade polyethylene is used giving you fibre, taste and odour free drinking water
RAIN WATER TANK INSTALLATION GUIDE
• The tank site must be flat and level, the area well compacted and free from any rocks, stones and sharp objects.
• Ensure that the prepared site is at least 600mm larger in diameter than the tank.
• A 75mm (3”) base of compacted crusher dust may be used as a tank pad. A reinforced concrete slab is also acceptable and must be greater than the diameter of the tank.
• If a material other than concrete is used, a retaining wall or surround must be provided to prevent erosion.
• The overflow must be piped well clear of the tank to avoid undermining of the tank base.
• Ensure that a flexible hose of at least 300mm (12”) is installed aft er the outlet valve to absorb any shocks or movement.
* NOTE:- FAILURE TO PROPERLY INS
TALL WATER TANK AS PER INSTRUCTIONS WILL VOID WARRANTY *
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND, ALL WATER TANK DELIVERIES ARE UNDERTAKEN ON OUR OWN SPECIALISED CRANE DELIVERY TRUCKS.