RED LABEL LAYER PELLET
RIVERINA RED LABEL LAYER PELLET is a complete feed for domestic laying hens from point of lay.
This feed is the final stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens.
- Wheat, barley, sorghum, maize, bran & pollard, combination of protein meals, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, limestone, mould inhibitor, molasses, salt, bentonite, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Domestic laying hens should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib).
- Feed intakes are typically 90 to 200 grams / bird / day and will vary with the season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
- Green feed and vegetable scraps can add some variety but it should only be a small part of the diet as egg production can suffer. Avoid feeding any mouldy feed.
- Clean, cool, fresh water should be available at all times.
- When hens enter the end of lay period, shell quality may deteriorate. Calgrit (coarse limestone) or shellgrit offered ad lib may help improve shell quality.
|CALCIUM||%||:||3.50 - 5.50|
|SALT||%||:||0.25 - 0.40|
- Formulated as a general purpose laying feed for household laying hens.
- RIVERINA RED LABEL LAYER Pellet contains quality grain and protein meals.
- Balanced calcium & phosphorus for shell quality.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.