Classic styling built extra tough for rugged working conditions. The Ironbark collection features premium full grain uppers stitched with the strongest thread in the industry. it's reinforced construction in key wear zones such as the toe and heel provides longer wear, while the Duratread outsole resists barnyard acids and withstands harsh conditions.
- Classic roper styling built extra tough for rugged working conditions
- Premium full grain leather foot and upper
- 6 row collar stitch pattern
- Leather lining
- Goodyear leather welt
- Reinforced heel
- Duratread outsole
U-Turn Entry System:
Perfect fitting pull on boots are now an option for people with wide feet or high arches. Thanks to the U-turn entry system, a hidden flexible gore panel in the back of the shaft provides just enough 'give' to get feet past the turn with ease.
ATS Sole Features:
- Moisture-wicking footbed for comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer for shock absorption and support
- Lightweight composite forked shank for stability
- A variety of outsole options for maximum wear resistance